Indexing Pry Bar Set (2 pieces) | Heavy Duty 10" and 20" Long Prybars
Attack Your Prying Jobs From All Angles
- Both 10" & 20" pry bars have adjustable indexing heads that easily fit into low-access areas, making quick work of prying jobs in cramped areas with proven strength. Built with multiple locking positions to adjust your prying angle, you can use this tool for jobs where a regular flat bar just doesn't provide enough lift and leverage.
Make Your Job Easier
- Designed for the professional user, perfect for demolition, repositioning equipment, industrial work, aligning steel components, or moving engines. Small enough to transport in your toolbox and to fit into the tight spaces of your job site, but strong enough for car and engine work.
- Be comfortable while using your pry bar with our knurled handle for a strong, secure grip. A must-have tool for the next time you need serious leverage for service and maintenance in the industry, automotive, construction, rigging, or any heavy-duty job.
- Carefully engineered with industrial-grade Chrome Vanadium (Cr-V) steel, stay confident that your Indexing Pry Bar will be a lifetime companion through your toughest jobs. Perfect mechanic tools set for the shop.
Quality You Can Count On
- Here at Olsa Tools, we believe in providing you real value. That means we will never over-charge you for our professional, tool-truck quality tools. Almost every tool you buy comes straight out of the same factories as the biggest tool truck brands in the world. All Olsa Tools are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty, 30-Day Risk-Free Return Policy, and 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. so buy with ease and get your indexing pry bars today.
- 1 10" long indexing pry bar
- 1 20" long indexing pry bar
- Weight: 3.74 pounds
- Part Number: 1259
- Finish: Maganese Phosphate
Made in Taiwan.
Why Buy From Us
SAFE AND SECURE SHOPPING
You can be assured that your credit/debit card and other personal tails are safe when you order on our website. We use Shopify payment processors that covers all six PCI standard categories
HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS
Made from the highest quality materials and tested to ensure they stand up to a lifetime of use, our tool organizers save time, keep your workspace clean, and make sure you never lose “that” socket, wrench or tool again.
30 MIN RESPONSE TIME
If you have any questions or concerns contact our support team through email (email@example.com) or by phone 1-877-252-6572 during our BUSINESS HOURS and we'll get back to you within 30 min or you'll get your money back.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
If your product breaks as a result of manufacture defects, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll gladly send you a replacement or your money back.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
If you are unsatisfied with your Olsa Tools product within 30 days, kindly send us an email at email@example.com and we'll gladly send you a replacement or your money back.
Shipping and Returns
Orders with $50 or more in retail value qualify for free shipping within the United States of America.
Orders under $50 in retail value have a flat-rate shipping fee of $9.99.
Orders with standard shipping usually arrive within 3-5 business days from when the order was placed.
Orders with expedited shipping usually arrive within 2 days from when the order was placed. (Applicable only to the 48 contiguous States of the USA)
We offer 30-Day Risk-Free Returns. To process a return please visit our Return page here There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: Unit 3B - 1807 2nd Street Nisku, AB T9E 0W8 Canada
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.