Split Beam Torque Wrench 1/2" Drive (50-250 ft-lb Torque Range) - ±4% Accuracy
Internationally Recognized Certifications
- Certified calibration and accuracy through AMSE B107.300-2010 and DIN ISO 6789 to ±4% Clockwise.
1/2" Split Beam Flat Bar Torque Wrench
- This professional Split Beam Flat Bar Torque Wrench has a highly robust ratchet mechanism for clockwise direction ideal of industrial use, constructed with a range of 50-250 ft-lb. The Knob-type torque adjustment is faster and more energy-efficient; its toothed guard contains the lock function, which can prevent the setting from being changed accidentally.
- This 1/2" Split Beam Flat Bar has a loud click sound and strong impulse signal indicate automatically when the desired torque value is achieved, avoiding to over-tightening and snap the bolt. TPR cushion handle provides comfort, easy control, and oil-resistance.
Easy To Use
- It's a no-brainer with the Olsa Tools Split Beam Flat Torque Wrench applied to both clockwise directions for tightening. Torque measurement in a clockwise direction only with a 15-degree flex head. Non-coil-spring mechanism and no need to return to zero after use which brings longer tool life. And not only that! the torque setting for this split beam can be easily read through the window scale.
Premium Unbreakable Steel
- Carefully engineered with industrial-grade Chrome Vanadium (Cr-V) steel, stay confident that your 1/2" Flat Bar Torque Wrench will be a lifetime companion through your toughest jobs. Perfect mechanic tools set for the shop.
- We are firmly committed to quality and giving the best experience to our valuable customers, all Olsa Tools products have a Limited Lifetime Warranty 30-Day Risk-Free Return Policy, and 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Buy with ease, and start using your new precision 1/2 inch drive Split Beam Flat Bar Torque Wrench.
Review by Redemption Garage
- 1 1/2" drive split beam torque wrench
- 1 hard blow molded case
- Teeth: 32
- Accuracy: 4%
- Torque Range: 50-250 ft-lb
- Swing Arc: 15 degrees
- Length: 23"
- Packaging: Hard plastic blow molded case
- ASME Specification: B107.300-2010
- ISO Specification: DIN ISO 6789
- Product Dimension: 23.2" x 1.71" x 1.42"
Made in Taiwan.
Why Buy From Us
SAFE AND SECURE SHOPPING
You can be assured that your credit/debit card and other personal tails are safe when you order on our website. We use Shopify payment processors that covers all six PCI standard categories
HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS
Made from the highest quality materials and tested to ensure they stand up to a lifetime of use, our tool organizers save time, keep your workspace clean, and make sure you never lose “that” socket, wrench or tool again.
30 MIN RESPONSE TIME
If you have any questions or concerns contact our support team through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone 1-877-252-6572 during our BUSINESS HOURS and we'll get back to you within 30 min or you'll get your money back.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
If your product breaks as a result of manufacture defects, kindly send us an email at email@example.com and we'll gladly send you a replacement or your money back.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
If you are unsatisfied with your Olsa Tools product within 30 days, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll gladly send you a replacement or your money back.
Shipping and Returns
Orders with $50 or more in retail value qualify for free shipping within the United States of America.
Orders under $50 in retail value have a flat-rate shipping fee of $9.99.
Orders with standard shipping usually arrive within 3-5 business days from when the order was placed.
Orders with expedited shipping usually arrive within 2 days from when the order was placed. (Applicable only to the 48 contiguous States of the USA)
We offer 30-Day Risk-Free Returns. To process a return please visit our Return page here There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: Unit 3B - 1807 2nd Street Nisku, AB T9E 0W8 Canada
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.