Aluminum Socket Organizer Individual Rails
Aluminum Socket Organizer Individual Rails
Premium Socket Organizer
- The Olsa Tools Aluminum Socket Rail System holds sockets firmly so that you never lose your sockets again! It also allows for a quick find of “the” socket you need when you need it!
- The spring-loaded ball bearing clips hold the sockets tightly in place and will keep them on holder even in upside down applications and it's quite easy to put on and remove sockets. It can be used with shallow and deep sockets. The keyhole slot makes it easy to install the socket rail to the wall or workbench.
Quick And Easy Socket Organization
- Organize your sockets quickly and easily with this hassle-free socket holder. The Olsa Tools socket holder is at the forefront of socket storage innovation. Easily organize all your sockets on this easy to use socket rail.
Quality you can count
- Here at Olsa Tools, we believe in providing you real value. That means we will never over-charge you for our professional, tool-truck quality tools. Almost every tool you buy comes straight out of the same factories as the biggest tool truck brands in the world. All Olsa
Metric Socket Organizer Rail & Socket Holder Clips
Sold Individually as:
- 1/2" drive Socket Rails with 16 Socket clips
- 3/8" drive Socket Rails with 18 Socket clips
- 1/4" drive Socket Rails with 20 Socket clips
*SOCKETS NOT INCLUDED
You can now get Extra Socket Clips in packages of 10!
You can also get Extra End Caps in packages of 12 if you've cut your rails in half!
Aluminum Socket Holder Video Review by Halffast719
Video Review by Sofafree
Video Review by The Home Handyman
Video Review by Phylodog's channel
Video Review by Mountain Man Customs
SAFE AND SECURE SHOPPING
You can be assured that your credit/debit card and other personal tails are safe when you order on our website. We use Shopify payment processors that covers all six PCI standard categories
HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS
Made from the highest quality materials and tested to ensure they stand up to a lifetime of use, our tool organizers save time, keep your workspace clean, and make sure you never lose “that” socket, wrench or tool again.
30 MIN CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPONSE TIME
If you have any questions or concerns contact our support team through email (email@example.com) or by phone 1-877-252-6572 during our BUSINESS HOURS and we'll get back to you within 30 min or you'll get your money back.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
If your product breaks as a result of manufacture defects, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll gladly send you a replacement or your money back.
100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
If you are unsatisfied with your Olsa Tools product within 30 days, kindly send us an email at email@example.com and we'll gladly send you a replacement or your money back.
Orders with $50 or more in retail value qualify for free shipping within the United States of America.
Orders under $50 in retail value have a flat-rate shipping fee of $9.99.
Orders with standard shipping usually arrive within 3-5 business days from when the order was placed.
Orders with expedited shipping usually arrive within 2 days from when the order was placed. (Applicable only to the 48 contiguous States of the USA)
We offer 30-Day Risk-Free Returns. To process a return please visit our Return page here There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: Unit 3B - 1807 2nd Street Nisku, AB T9E 0W8 Canada
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
I had a small steel toolbox, (Williams TB102) I used these to organize three sets sockets 1/4" 3/8" 1/2" the 17" rails were too long, but they cut easy and the end caps slipped right on, I have several 200+ pcs. socket sets I used to travel with, I condensed into one small complete set, these rails and the clips are perfectly crafted. Job well done Olsa Tools. I ordered the 3 pack after I got this one.
Wasn’t expecting the organizers to be as sturdy as they are. They definitely don’t slack on the quality of their products. Will be ordering from here many more times!