Magnetic Hex Bit Organizer
Magnetic Hex Bit Organizer
- This Olsa Tools magnetic hex bit organizer tray can hold up to 36 of your 1/4 inch hex bits. Get reminded of how much easier your life will be when you don't have to sift endlessly for the right bit.
Strong Magnetic Base
- Built with a powerful ferrite magnetic base, you can mount this organizer for bits on almost any steel surface: your toolbox, tool chest, tool cart, or even metal sheets. The magnetic base also securely holds your bits in place so that they won't go anywhere.
- Constructed with high-grade impact-resistant polypropylene material, you can be sure that your new hex bit holder will last you for years on end.
Organize Your Messy Bits
- Finally, an affordable solution to your messy bits. If you've been putting off organizing your hex bits, then now is the time to get started. With its high capacity, high-grade quality, and limited lifetime warranty, you can try this hex bit holder completely risk-free.
Quality you can count
- Here at Olsa Tools, we believe in providing you real value. That means we will never over-charge you for our professional, tool-truck quality tools. Almost every tool you buy comes straight out of the same factories as the biggest tool truck brands in the world.
- All Olsa Tools are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty, 30-Day Risk-Free Return Policy, and 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Video Review by Tools For Life
Magnetic Hex bit Organizer red, blue or green
BITS NOT INCLUDED
- Magnetic Hex Bit Organizer material: Polypropelene, Ferrogum
- High Capacity: Holds up to 37 of your 1/4 inch hex bits
- Strong Magnetic base: Securely holds your bits in place so that they won't go anywhere.
- Size 7" x 1-1/4" x 13/16"
Review by Hupacado
SAFE AND SECURE SHOPPING
You can be assured that your credit/debit card and other personal tails are safe when you order on our website. We use Shopify payment processors that covers all six PCI standard categories
HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS
Made from the highest quality materials and tested to ensure they stand up to a lifetime of use, our tool organizers save time, keep your workspace clean, and make sure you never lose “that” socket, wrench or tool again.
30 MIN CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPONSE TIME
If you have any questions or concerns contact our support team through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone 1-877-252-6572 during our BUSINESS HOURS and we'll get back to you within 30 min or you'll get your money back.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
If your product breaks as a result of manufacture defects, kindly send us an email at email@example.com and we'll gladly send you a replacement or your money back.
100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
If you are unsatisfied with your Olsa Tools product within 30 days, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll gladly send you a replacement or your money back.
Orders with $50 or more in retail value qualify for free shipping within the United States of America.
Orders under $50 in retail value have a flat-rate shipping fee of $9.99.
Orders with standard shipping usually arrive within 3-5 business days from when the order was placed.
Orders with expedited shipping usually arrive within 2 days from when the order was placed. (Applicable only to the 48 contiguous States of the USA)
Our policy lasts 360 days. If 360 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase and order number.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 360 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email within 5-10 days to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed in, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to:
Unit 3B - 1807 2nd Street
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
Unit 3B - 1807 2nd Street
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
It’s a little smaller than expected but has many holes for bits. The magnetic bottom keeps it secure in my tool box or any metal surface. The arrangement is a little tight getting all the bits to fit side by side. Getting bits from the middle holes may also require removing an adjacent bit or two.
Great quality products
The magnets are strong!!! This bit holder stays put it's drawer!!! Fits perfect !!!