1/2-Inch Drive Breaker Bar
- This professional breaker bar has a spring-loaded detent ball for a secure socket hold. The 25-inch handle gives you great leverage with less risk of snapping hardware. The smooth-rotating swivel head allows you to access nuts and bolts from any angle.
- This Breaker bar will provide all the leverage you need to break nuts and bolts free thanks to the chrome vanadium steel construction. Our breaker bar shaft is thicker than our competitors, which ensures that it is well suited for heavy duty jobs. If you’re looking to save money on your breaker bar, then our premium quality breaker bar will meet and exceed your expectations.
Smooth Flex Head
- The chromium molybdenum (Cr-Mo) drive end of the breaker bar has a 180° swivel head to get the best angle on your work. The swivel end stays in place without any indents, meaning you can position your socket at any angle.
Premium Unbreakable Steel
- Carefully engineered with industrial-grade Chrome Vanadium (Cr-V) steel, stay confident that your 1/2" drive breaker bar will be a lifetime companion through your toughest jobs. Exceeds ASME B107.110-2012 standards by 1.5x.
Quality You Can Count On
- Work like a champion! At Olsa Tools we are firmly committed to quality and providing the best experience to our customers. All Olsa Tools’ products are backed by our limited lifetime warranty, 30-day risk-free returns and 100% satisfaction guarantee. Get your new 1/2-inch drive breaker bar today!
Tain Tool Review - 25-Inch Break Bar
Why Buy From Us
SAFE AND SECURE SHOPPING
You can be assured that your credit/debit card and other personal tails are safe when you order on our website. We use Shopify payment processors that covers all six PCI standard categories
HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS
Made from the highest quality materials and tested to ensure they stand up to a lifetime of use, our tool organizers save time, keep your workspace clean, and make sure you never lose “that” socket, wrench or tool again.
30 MIN RESPONSE TIME
If you have any questions or concerns contact our support team through email (email@example.com) or by phone 1-877-252-6572 during our BUSINESS HOURS and we'll get back to you within 30 min or you'll get your money back.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
If your product breaks as a result of manufacture defects, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll gladly send you a replacement or your money back.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
If you are unsatisfied with your Olsa Tools product within 30 days, kindly send us an email at email@example.com and we'll gladly send you a replacement or your money back.
Shipping and Returns
Orders with $50 or more in retail value qualify for free shipping within the United States of America.
Orders under $50 in retail value have a flat-rate shipping fee of $9.99.
Orders with standard shipping usually arrive within 3-5 business days from when the order was placed.
Orders with expedited shipping usually arrive within 2 days from when the order was placed. (Applicable only to the 48 contiguous States of the USA)
We offer 30-Day Risk-Free Returns. To process a return please visit our Return page here There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: Unit 3B - 1807 2nd Street Nisku, AB T9E 0W8 Canada
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.