Click Torque Wrench ±3% Accuracy - Internationally Certified Through ASME and ISO
Get Reliable Accuracy ±3%
- This professional click torque wrench has a highly robust ratchet mechanism for clockwise/counter-clockwise direction meant for heavy-duty applications. Set your torque value easily with the external knob and read the highly visible scale even in low light situations.
- The thin head and flat tube design is suitable for tight working environments plus a non-slip knurled handle makes it easier to hold your torque wrench in a single hand operation.
Save Time With Quick Adjustments
- Simply turn the adjustment knob counterclockwise to unlock the wrench to adjust the torque setting, then turn the knob clockwise to lock it.
Premium Unbreakable Steel
- Engineered with industrial-grade Chrome Vanadium (Cr-V) steel, stay confident that your click torque wrench will be a lifetime companion through your toughest jobs.
- Here at Olsa Tools, we believe in providing you real value. That means we will never over-charge you for our professional, tool-truck quality tools. Almost every tool you buy comes straight out of the same factories as the biggest tool truck brands in the world. All Olsa Tools are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacture defects, 30-Day Risk-Free Return Policy, and 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Buy a Click Torque Wrench to get accurate torque figures today!
Internationally Certified Standards
- Certified calibration and accuracy through DIN ISO 6789 & ASME B107.300-2010.
Review by JRC54
1/2" Drive - 20-150 ft-lb
3/8" Drive - 10-80 ft-lb
1/4" Drive - 30-150 in-lb
- Teeth: 32
- Range: 20-150 ft-lb
- Weight: 4.89 pounds
- Teeth: 32
- Range: 10-80 ft-lb
- Weight: 3.14 pounds
- Teeth: 64
- Range: 30-150 ft-lb
- Weight: 1.3 pounds
Made in Taiwan.
Why Buy From Us
SAFE AND SECURE SHOPPING
You can be assured that your credit/debit card and other personal tails are safe when you order on our website. We use Shopify payment processors that covers all six PCI standard categories
HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS
Made from the highest quality materials and tested to ensure they stand up to a lifetime of use, our tool organizers save time, keep your workspace clean, and make sure you never lose “that” socket, wrench or tool again.
30 MIN RESPONSE TIME
If you have any questions or concerns contact our support team through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone 1-877-252-6572 during our BUSINESS HOURS and we'll get back to you within 30 min or you'll get your money back.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
If your product breaks as a result of manufacture defects, kindly send us an email at email@example.com and we'll gladly send you a replacement or your money back.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
If you are unsatisfied with your Olsa Tools product within 30 days, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll gladly send you a replacement or your money back.
Shipping and Returns
Orders with $50 or more in retail value qualify for free shipping within the United States of America.
Orders under $50 in retail value have a flat-rate shipping fee of $9.99.
Orders with standard shipping usually arrive within 3-5 business days from when the order was placed.
Orders with expedited shipping usually arrive within 2 days from when the order was placed. (Applicable only to the 48 contiguous States of the USA)
We offer 30-Day Risk-Free Returns. To process a return please visit our Return page here There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: Unit 3B - 1807 2nd Street Nisku, AB T9E 0W8 Canada
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.